Welcome to the Third Sector National Learning Alliance (TSNLA)
The TSNLA represents, promotes and champions Third Sector providers of learning for adults and young people. We provide a national voice for the sector, representing and reflecting the views of members to influence broader learning and skills policy and funding frameworks, and address issues that impact on the skills, prosperity and well-being of learners.
We work to:
- Ensure that the unique role of Third Sector learning providers is valued and promoted at all levels of policy
- Foster partnerships and co-operation with key national bodies and networks
- Provide a forum for communication and the sharing of information and resources among Third Sector learning providers.
- Support Third Sector providers of learning to understand and influence policy and funding locally, regionally and nationally.
- Provide information, ideas, responses and evidence for policy makers about the role and value of third sector providers of learning
Find out more information about who we are (including our Mission, Objectives, Governance and funding).
For more information about what we do (including policy, partnerships and representation).
Third Sector provider? Get FREE training worth up to £250 per person from the Education and Training Foundation with our exciting bursary!