March 2019 Policy in your Pocket now out!
The TSNLA produces a monthly policy briefing called Policy in your Pocket. It contains summary information and links to everything that is going on in the world of adult education policy and funding, plus details of free resources and opportunities for development.
The current issue is March 2019 and it includes:
Adult Education news:
· Unskilled adults have poorer access to training
· Delays to functional skills reforms
· National Numeracy report
ESOL focus in Integrated Communities Action Plan
· Unspent Apprenticeship Levy
· Potential funding for non-levy apprenticeships
Other news in brief
· Consultation on new adult learning inspection framework
· ESFA developing risk tool for ITPs
· Support for disabled people in the workplace
· Learning at Work Week 2019
Focus on Education and Training Foundation training and resources
· What does the ETF do?
· Free short training modules through the new ‘Enhance Digital Teaching Platform’
· The Digital Teaching Professional Framework (DTPF)
· Foundation Online Learning – free digital skills training
· Digital projects – learn from their experience
· Free places available on ETF courses
· New ESOL resources coming
· ETF Professional Exchange Networks – join up!
· Study Programmes Exhibition Site